Wednesday 17 November 2010

Me and a th(Ink) Tank....


I'm pleased, delighted and frankly terrified to have been invited by Amber and Incredimombo to join their guest monthly DT, the th(Ink) Tank. If you do WOYWW, you know about Amber Ink, gorgeous, lively and timely digital stamps and papers and a collection of clear stamps too. Oh man, the digi learning has been scarey and is definitely at the 'beginner' stage and the crappy printer has made me panic; and the light is terrible and my daylight bulb just went pop! But hey, the first digi images are conquered and the printer is about to be usurped by doing some printing at work and the daylight bulb has a guarantee on it. So it may all come good.
Amber, Incredimombo, be reassured that I've got the timetable on the wall and I'm not shaking every time I look at it now, I can photograph at work in better light and most important - I'm really looking forward to playing with all the stuff!
Now just in case I've fooled you into thinking that this isn't a HUGE deal for me, check out my fellow Amber Ink torchbearers; they are amazing. No pressure at all then!
Shannan - Ambassador of Awesomeness
Torchbearer Angela
Torchbearer Julie
Torchbearer Kerri
Torchbearer Stacie
At the Amber Ink blog you can find baby pictures and Incredimombo's write up biographies, really entertaining. Be prepared to add these girls' blogs to your reader, they are fab.

14 comments:

Diane said...

Congratulations Julia....very well deserved

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Congratulations Julia, you'll be a fantastic addition to the team ;-)
Anne xx

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations Julia - now try to calm down and enjoy the experience:) Hugs, Elizabeth x

Pam said...

Julia...did I mention anywhere that WE LOVE YOU!!! You are gonna be SO GOOD at this, why? Because you are brilliant! xxooxxooxxoo Still pinching ourselves that you said YES!!! No shaking allowed - it's in the fine print :D

Jane said...

Ooo Congrats Julia...I am off to have a look!
x

misteejay said...

Deep breath...I'm sure you'll be fine.

Toni :o)

donnalouiserodgers said...

ooh hold that torch high, nothing like a bit of a stretch of your talents so see what you are made off ( ha ha elastic?)

voodoo vixen said...

You going digi? What would you do with all your lovely stamps??? Well done you for being picked!!

Ann said...

I'm sure you will shine Julia. As for me, I've never been tempted by digi. Probably because I'm too old to master it ;)

Amber Alvarez said...

Haha. Oh Julia, we are not worried, not one tinsy bit. I'm soooooooooo thrilled that you're carrying that blazing torch high!

Carola Bartz said...

Congratulations Julia - this is great! You deserve it.

Emily Leiphart said...

Congratulations, Julia! I can't wait to see what you come up with for the new release next week!

Alix said...

congratulations julia...and the team for having you! :0)

Anonymous said...

[url=http://levitracoupon.trade/]levitra coupon[/url] [url=http://doxycycline-monohydrate.trade/]how to get doxycycline[/url] [url=http://celebrex.club/]celebrex[/url] [url=http://seroquelsleep.science/]seroquel[/url]